Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Be the change...

This email just came into my inbox a few minutes ago. Chris gave me permission to repost it here:

Hello, all,
Just wanted to share some good news. The process we all went through at Temple Sinai last fall to determine what social justice need called to us most started some life changes humming for me. The upshot is that I left my writing and producing career and entered an alternative program for teacher training in order to teach in high-needs DC schools. I've been at a summer institute in Baltimore for the past six weeks and just received my assignment for the fall. To my great delight, I'll be a teaching resident at Wheatley Education Campus! I deeply appreciate the committed, thoughtful dialogue that contributed to my arrival at this place in life, and I look forward to coordinating my identities as a Temple Sinai congregant and a Wheatley teacher.

Happy rest of summer to you all,
Chris Intagliata

No comments:

Post a Comment